Friday, September 7, 2012

Home Race Tuesday

On Tuesday, we have our one and only home race.  We need to have some food supplies and some parents to help set up and keep an eye on things during the meet.  Mrs. DeJohn has said she will bring two bunches of bananas (to be sliced in half).  We need oranges (quartered), apples (sliced)?, cookies maybe, and other items for the runners at the end of the race.  I will fill our team water jugs up with water or gatorade.  Anyone want to bring cups? Other things?  I do have a cooler if someone wants to bring icee pops.  

Could you please let me know as this will be on my mind until I have some volunteers.  Thanks.  Runners--show this to your parents :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can bring apples! -Rachel

Anonymous said...

We can bring oranges! - Burns