Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Open Gyms

I hope all are enjoying their brief hiatus from the stresses of running every day. We are now entering the post-season phase of training, which involves rest, maintenance, and recovery. We will start Open Gyms on Tuesday, December 6th. All are invited even if they are not a Cross Country team member. We generally do a light workout in the weight room until 4pm then we run til 4:45. Your rides need to be ready to get you at 4:45.

Welcome one and all. I hope to see anyone who is not participating in a winter sport running with us.

4 comments:

Paige Coon said...

I can't wait to run again!!!

Wm. J. Hetrick said...

Ahh...that's great! Fuzzy is still doing his runs at the Dam. Wednesday and Thursday from 4:15 to 5, I think.

Emily said...

I will definetly be at the open gyms.

Fuzzy said...

You got it Coach! Every Wednesday and Thursday at 4:15 except this Wed. and Thurs. cause of the holiday.