Friday, January 27, 2012

College Decision

I am happy to say February 1st I will be signing my National Letter of Intent for the University of North Carolina Charlotte. I Visited UNCC 3 weekends ago. I fell in love with the campus and the team. I am very excited to take my running to the next level.

Nonetheless, I will greatly miss Saegertown Cross Country. I can honestly say that I would not be the person I am today with out it.

I want to thank everyone for your support! I want to especially thank Hetrick, Houck, Matt, and Fuzzy for their excellent coaching and motivation !

2 comments:

Wm. J. Hetrick said...

You know how proud we are of you. You will leave a legacy with this team that will last well beyond your college years. We hope to see you race in the green and gold some time next season. We are so happy for you!

Fuzzy said...

I am very proud of you and your accomplishments! Keep up the hard work in track as well as in college. I as well hope to see you run at the college level.