Sunday, September 22, 2013

Great Weekend For All of the Teams

Sharpsville was a mess.  It usually is; the bright side is that it is good preparation for Districts, as the weather is usually the same.  Here is the link to the results:

Blue Devil Invitational 2013 Results 

At Hershey, the weather held off, and we placed 2nd in a very tough race.  We have met our match in Masterman, but they are beatable and we are still getting better.  Look at the point differential at the 1/2 way point:

PIAA Foundation 2013 Results 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know all the parents or team members yet, but I hope to know everyone before the end of the season. I enjoy taking photos and I try to get pictures of all the Saegertown runners on the JV and Varsity teams. If you have not seen your childs photo on the blog yet, hopefully you will very soon! It is not easy getting action photos but I try my best. What a great group of kids Saegertown has running this year. Thank you coach Hetrick, coach Houck and Fuzzy for helping teach these young athletes.

Craig Guy said...

If anyone has pictures from Sharpsville or Hershey that you would like to share with me to put in the banquet program I would appreciate it. Please email to cguy@hagan1.com or copy to a flash drive or cd and give to Chris Guy. Thanks!!