Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SEE POST BELOW!

Here is the most recent list of physicals--I received these on Wednesday from Mr. Molnar, athletic director.  You can't practice if I don't have a COMPLETED and CLEARED blue physical form by Monday.  These are the names of those who are good to go [varsity]:  H. Johnston, D. Kozubal, A Mowris, M. Price (needs student signature), M. Duda, M. and M. Schenberg, B. Barclay, C. Burns, C. Guy, E. Kisner, J. Tomiczek, G. Johnston; [jr. high]: A. Byham, E. Ford, G. Lee, K. Taylor, A. Bauer, J. DeJohn, R. S. Siple, and E. Stoyer.  That's it.  

Several still need to have "Sudden Cardiac Arrest" forms signed by parent and student-athlete before practice on Monday.  See post below.

I will be out of town until Sunday evening, but I check my e-mail daily, and you can text/call me at 814.547.1053. 

See you Monday!

No comments: